Many businesses are required by state or federal law to have a drug free workplace program. The Drug Free Workplace Compliance Kit provides you with the training and materials you need to comply with the DOL Drug Free Workplace Act. It includes drug and alcohol awareness training, drug free workplace policies, and the required forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train employees on the company drug free workplace requirements.
- Create a drug free workplace policy that includes random drug screenings.
- Create a drug free workplace policy that does not include drug testing.
- Customize the training materials to meet your business needs.
- Drug Free Workplace PowerPoint® - A complete training course (about 40 slides) on drug and alcohol awareness. Includes awareness, prevention, symptoms, and how to seek help. Easy to customize and update with your own pictures and text.
- Training Forms - Course outline, participant worksheets, exams, training rosters, evaluations, and more.
- Drug Free Workplace Safety Policy - A complete policy, provided in Microsoft Word®, that details the policies in your workplace. Includes versions for workplaces with and without drug testing.
- Forms- Acknowledgement and incident documentation forms.
- Awareness - Drug free reminder for pay stubs, and two substance abuse hotline posters.
- About two hours
- Department of Labor Drug Free Workplace Act