-- This product is for General Industry. For Construction, please review the Confined Space in Construction Compliance Kit. --
Confined spaces are ones that are large enough for a person to enter, have a restricted means of entry or exit, and are not designed for continuous occupancy. If a confined space has any type of safety hazard associated with it, employers need a confined space entry program. The Confined Space Compliance Kit contains the materials you need to train and certify entrants, attendants, and supervisors. With one complete package, you get the training, permit required confined space entry program, permit templates, and forms. Everything you need for administration of confined space operations at your facility.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately after purchase.
- Designate an employee to train on confined spaces.
- Train and certify confined space attendants, entrants, and supervisors.
- Create a permit required confined space entry plan for your business.
- Identify, evaluate and document confined spaces.
- Print out confined space entry permits and forms.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings on confined space subjects.
- Issue wallet cards.
Confined Space Certification
- Confined Space Training PowerPoint® - A training presentation (about 45 slides) that covers all the required training for confined space workers. You can customize and add your own pictures and text. Use it in the classroom, or print it out and use it in the field.
- Training Documentation - Course outline, tests, completion certificate, wallet card template, training rosters and evaluations, and much more.
- Hands On Evaluations - Hands-on certifications for entrants, attendants, and supervisors.
- References - Regulations and a the Confined Space Entry Compliance Guide.
- Confined spaces and permit required confined spaces
- Types of PRCS hazards
- Confined space program requirements
- Entry permits
- Duties and responsibilities of entrants, attendants and supervisors
- Confined space entry procedures
- Working and communicating the in the space
- Rescue requirements
- Completing work and cancelling permits
- Training requirements
- Classroom Training - 2 to 3 hours
- Hands On - About 1 hour for supervisors, 2 to 3 hours for attendants and entrants.
Confined Space Entry Policy
A complete policy, written in Microsoft Word®, that outlines the company policies and procedures on confined space entry.
- Confined space permits
- Warning signs
- Safety meetings
- Space evaluation forms
- Rescue plan
- Tailboard meeting
- 29 CFR 1910.146 - Permit Required Confined Spaces
Frequently Asked Questions
Be confident in your purchase. If for any reason this product does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.