Cal-OSHA T8 Section 3203 requires every employer to establish and maintain an effective injury and illness prevention plan. The Cal OSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Plan Compliance Kit contains a complete IIPP policy template, as well as a collection of materials for training your employees on your IIPP plan. This product can be downloaded, or downloaded and received in the mail.
With this product you can:
- Create a Cal-OSHA compliant injury and illness prevention plan.
- Train employees on the contents of your IIPP.
- Customize training materials to meet the needs of your facility.
IIPP Compliance Kit Contents
- IIPP Policy - A complete policy, written in Microsoft Word®, that you can customize to your business. It includes the policy, the checklists, and the code of safe work practices.
- IIPP Training - Train your employees on the contents of your injury and illness safety policy. The PowerPoint® presentation (about 75 slides) covers the safety policy, and also works as a great safety orientation. Use it as we provide it, or add your own pictures and text for a great training experience.
- Training Documentation - Quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet card template, training record forms, training evaluation, and more.
- Hazard Assessment Checklists - A complete set of Hazard Assessment checklists (about 40), that cover the major types of hazards.
- About 2 -3 hours
Buy worry free with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just let us know within 30 days for a complete refund.
IIPP Training and Policy Preview
- These buttons open a PDF in a new window -