All workers who have risk of blood and bodily fluid exposure must be trained on bloodborne pathogens safety and universal precautions. The Bloodborne Pathogens in First Response Environments Online Training covers the knowledge and skills required for working in first response environments.
Bloodborne Pathogens in First Response Environments Training Topics
- Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases
- How bloodborne diseases are tranmitted
- The requirements for the Exposure Control Plan
- How to recognize exposure situations
- How to precent exposure
- HBV vaccination
- Emergency procedures
- Signs, labels, and warnings
- Selection, use, and maintenance of PPE
Free Learning Management System
Included with the course is access to a free Learning Management System. Add employees, assign courses, track completion, and more!