All workers who have risk of blood and bodily fluid exposure must be trained on bloodborne pathogens safety and universal precautions. The Bloodborne Pathogens: For Industrial Facilities Online Training covers the knowledge and skills required for working in in industrial facilities.
Bloodborne Pathogens: For Industrial Facilities Training Topics
- Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases
- How bloodborne diseases are tranmitted
- The requirements for the Exposure Control Plan
- How to recognize exposure situations
- Ways to prevent exposure
- HBV vaccinations
- Emergency procedures
- Signs, labels, and warnings
- Selection, use, and maintenance of PPE
Free Learning Management System
Included with the course is access to a free Learning Management System. Add employees, assign courses, track completion, and more!