Aerial lift operators must be trained and evaluated in accordance with Cal-OSHA requirements. The California Aerial Lift Operator Training Compliance Kit provides the policy, training materials, and forms your business needs to certify aerial lift operators. This kit can be used for most types of aerial lifts.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Designate an experienced employee to be trainer.
- Train and certify aerial lift operators.
- Customize training materials with your own logo and information.
- Create an aerial lift safety policy.
- Document inspections and maintenance.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings on aerial lift operations.
California Aerial Lift Operator Training Compliance Kit Product Description
- Aerial Lift Safety Operator Training PowerPoint® - A complete aerial lift training presentation that can be edited and customized to your business. It can be used in a classroom on a computer, displayed on a projector, or printed out and used as handouts.
- Training Forms & Documents - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, training rosters, evaluations, and more.
- Aerial Lift Operator Safety Policy - An aerial lift safety policy, provided in Microsoft Word®, that can be edited and customized.
- Aerial Lift Program Forms - Inspection and maintenance forms.
- Weekly Safety Meetings - Aerial lift safety meetings that can be added to your collection.
- California Code of Regulations, Subchapter 7, Group 4, Article 25 Section 3648 - Elevated Work Platforms and Aerial Devices.
- Classroom - About two hours
- Operator Training - 1 - 3 hours
Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason it does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.