Businesses with employees who are exposed to hazardous or potentially hazardous blood or bodily fluids must have a bloodborne pathogens program. The California Bloodborne Pathogens Training Compliance Kit provides everything your business needs to start a BBP program and get compliant with regulations. The kit includes a written Exposure Control Plan, Bloodborne Pathogens training materials, and dozens of necessary forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train & certify employees on bloodborne pathogen hazards.
- Create an BBP exposure control plan.
- Customize training materials to your facility.
- Track sharps injuries.
- Document your program.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings on bloodborne pathogens.
California Blooborne Pathogens Compliance Kit Product Description
- Bloodborne Pathogens PowerPoint® - A complete training presentation (about 45 slides) on bloodborne pathogens. This can be customized to your business easily. Use it on a computer, a projector, or print out and use as handouts.
- BBP Exposure Control Plan - A written policy that covers the policy, procedures, and equipment in use at your facility. This is provided in Microsoft Word®, and it can be edited.
- Training Documentation - Everything you need for a BBP training event. This includes training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, training rosters and evaluations, participant worksheets, and more.
- BBP Forms - A large collection of bloodborne pathogen program forms. Cleaning schedules, exposure incident forms, vaccination forms, sharps injury log, and safety rules.
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 16, Article 109, Section 5193 - Bloodborne Pathogens
- Classroom Training - 1-2 hours
- Hands On - About an hour
30 Day Money Back Guarantee! If for any reason you are not satisfied, let us know within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.