Businesses with employees who enter confined spaces must have a permit required confined space entry policy. The California Confined Space Entry Policy provides the program template your business needs to create a plan and be compliant with Cal-OSHA. It is provided in Microsoft Word®, can be easily edited, and is available for immediate download.
California Confined Space Entry Policy Description
- Program responsibilities
- Identifying confined spaces
- Guarding confined spaces
- The entry permit
- Permit space entry procedure
- Contractor only entry
- Alternative entry procedures
- Reclassifying spaces
- PRCS training requirements
- Rescue and emergency services
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 16, Article 108, Section 5158 - Confined Space Operations.
- About 13 pages
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, just let us know within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.