Confined spaces can be deadly. It is important that confined space workers follow an appropriate entry plan, and are trained on the hazards and procedures required for confined spaces entry. The California Confined Spaces Entry Training Compliance Kit provides your business with everything you need to train and certify confined space entrants, attendants, and supervisors.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train & certify confined space entrants, attendants, and supervisors.
- Create a company permit required confined space entry plan.
- Create and issue confined space permits.
- Customize confined space training materials to your business.
- Perform confined space evaluations.
- Print and issue wallet cards.
California Confined Space Training Compliance Kit Description
- California Confined Space Entry Safety PowerPoint® - A complete permit required confined space training presentation (about 45 slides) that you can customize to your business. Use on a computer, a projector, or print out and use as handouts.
- Permit Required Confined Space Entry Plan - A policy document that covers the rules and regulations for confined space entry for your facility.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet card templates, training roster & evaluation, participant worksheet, and more.
- Confined Space Entry Permits - Several versions of confined space entry permits you can use to authorize confined space work.
- Confined Space Forms - Space evaluations, tailboard meetings, rescue plan
- Weekly Safety Meetings - Safety meetings on confined space you can add to your collection.
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 16, Article 108, Section 5158 - Confined Space Operations.
- Classroom - 2 to 3 hours
- Hands On
- Entrant 1 -3 hours
- Attendant - About an hour
- Supervisor - About an hour
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, let us know within 30 days of purchase for a total refund.