The California Fall Protection Safety Policy provides the policies and procedures your business needs to comply with Cal-OSHA fall protection regulations. This document is provided in Microsoft Word®, and it can be edited and customized.
California Fall Protection Safety Policy Description
- Program responsibilities
- Fall protection hazard assessment
- Work that requires fall protection
- Types of fall protection systems
- Protection from falling objects
- Inspection, maintenance, and storage
- Rescue plans
- Accident investigations
- Alternative fall protection plans
- Training requirements
- Program evaluation
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 4, Article 24 - Fall Protection
- About 15 pages
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.