Forklift operators must be trained and evaluated by their employer before they are allowed to drive on their own. The California Forklift Operator Training Compliance Kit provides businesses everything they need to certify forklift operators in-house. It includes the training materials, a safety plan, and all the necessary documentation and forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Designate an employer to be the trainer.
- Train & certify forklift operators.
- Customize training materials to your business.
- Create a forklift operator safety plan.
- Document inspections.
- Issue forklift operator licenses.
California Forklift Operator Training Compliance Kit Description
- Forklift Operator PowerPoint® - A complete training presentation (about 50 slides) that covers the Cal-OSHA requirements for forklift operation. This is easy to customize to your business. You can present it on a computer, a projector, or print out and use as handouts.
- Forklift Safety Plan - Create a forklift safety policy for your business. This ten page document covers all the policies and procedures necessary for forklift operation.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet cards, training evaluations, training rosters, and more.
- Forklift Forms - Inspection forms and more.
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 4, Article 25 - Industrial Trucks, Haulage Vehicles, and Earthmoving Equipment
- Classroom: 2 -3 hours
- Hands On: 1-5 hours, depending on experience
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason this does not meet your needs, let us know within 30 days for a full refund.