Businesses with chemicals in the workplace must have a written hazard communication policy, and must train their employees on the methods for recognizing hazards. The California Hazard Communication Training Compliance Kit is written to Cal-OSHA requirements, and provides the training, policy, and forms you need to be compliant.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train and certify employees on hazard communication.
- Customize HazCom training materials.
- Create a hazard communication program.
- Designate a person to be the trainer.
- Conduct a chemical inventory.
- Issue wallet cards.
California Hazard Communication Training Compliance Kit Description
- Hazard Communication PowerPoint® - A complete presentation (about 50 slides) that covers the Cal-OSHA requirements for HazCom. This can be customized easily. Use it on a computer, a projector, or print out and use as handouts.
- Hazard Communication Policy - Provided in Microsoft Word®, this template is easy to update with company specific information.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, participant worksheet, training roster and evaluations.
- Hands-On Certification - Perform hands on training that covers work area specific subjects.
- Classroom - 1-3 hours
- Hands On - About an hour
California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 16, Article 109, Section 5194 - Hazard Communication.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days of purchase. We will refund your money.