California requires employers to provide shade, water, breaks, and heat stress safety training to workers who are exposed to high temperatures. The California Heat Stress Safety Training Compliance Kit provides your business with a Cal-OSHA compliant heat stress safety training and policy. This includes the new heat stress regulations.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train workers on heat stress safety.
- Create a company heat stress safety policy.
- Create job site specific heat illness prevention plans.
- Designate an employee to be the trainer.
- Create a heat stress emergency action plan.
California Heat Stress Training Compliance Kit Description
- Heat Stress Safety PowerPoint® - A complete heat stress training presentation (about 40 slides) that covers the safety requirements for working in high temperature environments. Easy to edit. Use on a computer, a projector, or print out and use as handouts.
- Heat Stress Safety Policy - A complete safety policy on heat stress. Provided in Microsoft Word®
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, participant worksheet, certificate of completion, training records and evaluations.
- Heat Stress Job Site Plan - A template for documenting heat stress procedures at specific job sites.
- Heat Stress Emergency Action Plan - Create emergency action plans for your job sites.
- 1-2 hours
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 2, Article 10, Section 3395 - Heat Illness Prevention
If for any reason you decide this does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.