Lockout tagout (or lockout blockout as it is commonly called in California) requires employers to protect their employees from exposure to real or potential hazardous energy. The California Lockout Tagout Training Compliance Kit provides the energy control program, LOTO training, procedures, and forms your business needs to comply with Cal-OSHA.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train and certify authorized and affected employees.
- Create a LOTO energy control program.
- Designate an employee to be the trainer.
- Customize training materials to your business.
- Create equipment lockout procedures.
- Issue wallet cards.
California Lockout Tagout Compliance Kit Description
- Lockout Tagout PowerPoint® - A complete training presentation (About 26 sides) on the requirements of lockout tagout. This is easy to customize to your business. Use on a computer, projector, or print out and use as handouts.
- Energy Control Program - Policies and procedures for lockout tagout at your facility. Provided in Microsoft Word® and easy to edit. About 11 pages long.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, participant worksheet, wallet card templates, training rosters, evaluations and more.
- Lockout Tagout Procedure Templates - Use to create equipment specific lockout tagout procedures.
- LOTO Forms - Annual inspections, lock assignments, safety permit, lockout procedure templates.
- California Code of Regulations - Subchapter 7, Group 2, Article 7, Section 3314 - The Control of Hazardous Energy for the Cleaning, Repairing, Servicing, Setting-Up and Adjusting Operations of Prime Movers, Machinery and Equipment, Including Lockout Tagout.
- Classroom - About an hour
- Hands-On - 1/2 - 1 hour
If for any reason you decide this is not what you are looking for, just let us know within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.