The Commercial Explosives Safety DVD covers explosive classifications, required personal protective equipment, and best practices.
DVD Length: 16 minutes
This DVD includes access to a download portal for quizzes, answer keys, leader guides, and certificates of completion.
Commercial Explosives Safety DVD Subjects
- Definitions and examples of explosives
- United Nations explosive classifications
- Common applications of commercial explosives
- Common explosive hazards
- Required PPE
- Best practices for handling explosives
- Explosive storage security
- Best practices for blasting operations
- Safe disposal of detonated explosives