This DVD combo pack is designed to meet training requirements that are listed in OSHA's 30 Hour Outreach Training Program for Construction. Authorized Outreach Trainers can use these materials as part of their training curriculum.
Each DVD comes with a binder of training support materials, such as training outlines, quizzes, and documentation.
30 Hour Construction Outreach Training DVD Set
Click on each link to see contents and previews.
- Fall Protection in Construction Environments DVD
- Ladder Safety DVD
- PPE in Construction Environments DVD
- Crane Safety in Construction Environments DVD
- Electrocution Hazards in Construction Part I
- Electrocution Hazards in Construction Part II - Employer Requirements
- Accident Investigations DVD
- Material Handling Safety DVD
- Fire Extinguishers DVD
- Forklift Safety DVD
- Hand & Power Tools Safety DVD
- Supported Scaffolding in Construction Environments
- Suspended Scaffolding in Construction Environments