Cranes and hoists are an important part of many work applications. It is important that employees are trained on the safe operation of this equipment, or dangerous accidents can occur. The Crane and Hoist Rigging Safety Video will teach employees how to work with and around this equipment safely. It is based on OSHA regulations and industry best practices.
Crane and Hoist Rigging Safety DVD Subjects
- Types of rigging and slings
- Importance of safe rigging
- Types of sling materials
- Types of sling hitches
- How to use rigging safely
- 29 CFR 1910.184 - Material Handling and Storage of Slings
- 29 CFR 1910.179 - Material Handling and Storage - Overhead and Gantry Cranes
Video Length: About 20 minutes
- Crane and Hoist Rigging DVD - A 20 minute presentation on the safe use of cranes and rigging.
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz and answer key, and certificate of completion.
Crane and Hoist Rigging Safety DVD Preview