People who work cold or wet conditions may experience cold stress. This may lead to hypothermia, trench foot, frost bite, and other problems. The 14 minute Cold Stress DVD covers the causes of cold stress, and the work practices and PPE required to keep safe in cold environments.
This DVD is available in English or Spanish.
Cold Stress DVD Subjects
- Types of cold stress
- Cold stress causes
- Factors that affect how a worker can tolerate cold exposure
- Signs and symptoms of major types of cold stress
- Treatment of cold stress problems
- Methods for preventing cold stress
Cold Stress DVD Contents
- (1) Cold Stress DVD - A 14 minute video that covers the causes and prevention of cold stress.
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
Cold Stress DVD Preview