The Driving Large Vehicles and Heavy Equipment DVD will teach drivers the safety requirements for operating large vehicles.
- Items to check before starting up a large vehicle or piece of heavy equipment
- Difference between large and small vehicles
- Blind spots
- Safe backing up procedures
- Road hazards such as high winds, standing water, sun, snow, potholes and windshield glare
- What to do in the event of overheating
- How to prevent and manage hydroplaning
- Safety rules for construction zones
- Driving Large Vehicles and Heavy Equipment DVD - A 16 minute video on safe operations of large vehicles and equipment.
- Training Documentation - Download leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
- Classroom Time - 16 minute video and 10 minute test
- Hands On - 4 - 8 hours