Emergency medical response is an important part of every company safety program. The First Aid for Emergencies DVD will train your team how to provide first aid in life threatening emergency situations. A wide range of emergency situations are covered, from cardiac arrest to drug overdoses and diabetic shock.
This DVD includes a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
First Aid for Emergencies DVD Description
- Cardiac arrest
- Blood loss, amputations, internal bleeding.
- Protruding intestines, sucking chest wounds
- Head, neck and spine injuries
- Back injuries
- Loss of consciousness
- Drug overdose
- Diabetic emergencies
- (1) First Aid for Emergencies DVD
- Training Documentation - Leader guide, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion.
- Video Length - About 30 minutes
- Testing Time - About 20 minutes
First Aid for Emergencies DVD Preview
If for any reason you are not satisfied, just return the DVD within 30 days of purchase. No forms, no hassle. Your happiness is our primary goal.