Loss of hearing is a condition that frequently costs employees a lot of money. Any company with employees who are exposed to a time weighted average of 85 decibels in an 8 hour period must have a company hearing conservation program, that includes training. The Hearing Conservation DVD is a 22 minute video that covers the training requirements for protecting hearing.
This DVD includes a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion. It is available in English & Spanish.
Hearing Conservation DVD Description
- How sound words
- The parts of the ear
- How your ear interprets sound
- Types of noises and their impact
- Understanding hearing loss
- Preventing hearing loss
- Hearing conservation program requirements
- Ear muffs vs ear plugs
- Selecting appropriate hearing protection PPE
- Video - 22 minutes
- Exam Time - About 15 minutes
- (1) Hearing Conservation DVD
- Training Documentation - Leader guide, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion.