Heavy construction equipment is used for all different types of activities. It is important that the people who work on and around them are trained on the hazards and required safety precautions. The Heavy Equipment Safety Introduction DVD will provide the information required to work safe around these vehicles.
Heavy Equipment Safety Subjects
- Different types of PPE
- Walk around inspections
- Mounting and dismounting a machine
- Seat belts
- Reduced visibility
- Moving equipment in tight spaces and using spotters
- Basic rigging principles
- Fall protection on elevated surfaces
- Equipment lockout tagout
- Blocking or cribbing machines
- Safe lifting techniques
Heavy Equipment Safety Introduction DVD Contents
- Heavy Equipment Safety Introduction DVD - A 40 minute video covering the safety requirements for heavy equipment.
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.