Employees who wear respirators on the job must be evaluated by a medical professional and have their respirators properly fit tested. The Respirator Medical Evaluation and Fit Testing DVD provides your business with the training required to understand the requirements and fit test employees.
Respirator Medical Evaluation and Fit Testing DVD Description
- Why medical evaluations are necessary
- Why respirator fit tests are necessary
- The required order of evaluation and testing
- Medical conditions that may interfere with respirator use
- Conditions that may hamper respirator fit
- Negative pressure fit tests
- Positive pressure fit tests
- Fit tests for air supplying respirators
- (1) Medical Evaluation and Respirator Fit Test DVD
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
- Video Length: About 15 minutes
- Test Time: About 10 minutes
- 29 CFR 1910.134
Respirator Medical Evaluation and Fit Testing DVD Preview