Oil spills can be a disaster for both the environment and your bottom line. The Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures DVD will cover the EPA's rules on spills, and the basic principles of SPCC. This 31 minute DVD will help you and your employees protect the environment and comply with the law.
SPCC DVD Subjects
- The EPA rules on spills and why they were created
- Common oil storage and handling
- Employee training
- Spill prevention procedures
- Spill prevention controls
- Spill response
- Disposal of spilled and contaminated materials
SPCC DVD Contents
- (1) Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures DVD - A 31 minute video on the requirements of SPCC.
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
SPCC DVD Preview