The Disabilities in the Workplace DVD teaches employers and employees about creating a work environment that is helpful for workers with disabilities. It also covers the Americans with Disabilities Act and its requirements.
Video Length: 19 minutes
Support Materials - Leader guide, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion.
Disabilities in the Workplace DVD Topics
- The goals of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Types of disabilities
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodation and undue hardship
- How to interview applicants with disabilities
- Etiquette for working and communicating with workers with disabilities
- How to prevent discrimination and handle it if it occurs.