The Drug Free Workplace Program contains a complete written policy on managing a drug and alcohol free workplace. This plan comes in two versions. One includes random drug testing, the other does not. It is provided in Microsoft Word, and can be customized to your needs.
Drug Free Workplace Policy Topics
- Purpose of Drug Free Workplace
- Workers Covered by this Policy
- When Policy Applies
- Prohibited Behavior
- Employee and Supervisor Responsibilities
- Consequences of Policy Violation
- Return to Work Agreements
- Notification of Convictions
- Drug Testing
- Assistance for Drug and Alcohol Abuse Problems
- Program Confidentiality
Do you need drug and alcohol awareness training for your employees? Check out the Drug and Alcohol Compliance Kit. It contains this written policy, plus training materials for your employees.