Workplaces are required to have emergency action plans for all foreseeable emergencies. The Emergency Action Plans DVD will teach your employees the importance of emergency action plans, and the basic process for development.
Video Length: 12 Minutes
OSHA Regulations Covered: 29 CFR 1910.38
Support Materials: Includes access to download portal with Leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
Emergency Action Plan DVD Subjects
- Importance of emergency action plans
- Items usually included in an emergency action plan
- Types of employee roles in an emergency
- Contacting emergency services
- Different types of emergency PPE
- Evacuation routes, exits, and assembly points