All employees need to know the fire hazards that exist in their workplace, and what to do in the event of a fire. The Online Fire Prevention & Response Training will help employees minimize the risk of fire, and teach them what to do in the event of fire.
Fire Prevention and Response Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of fire, how they start, and how they are spread.
- Discuss the dangers of fire, and why prompt evacuation is important.
- Use work practices that minimize the risk of fire, such as good housekeeping.
- Understand the OSHA requirements for fire prevention, emergency action planning,and more.
- Understand the requirements for a safe and orderly evacuation.
Training Time: About 45 minutes