The Bloodorne Pathogens and MRSA Online Training teaches employees how to work safely in areas with bloodborne pathogen and staph infection hazards.
BBP Online Training Subjects
- Types of bloodborne pathogens and potentially infectious materials (PIMs)
- Universal precautions
- Handling sharps and PIM
- Engineering controls
- Bio hazard signs and labels
- Waste containment and housekeeping
- Handling laundry
- Hepatitis B vaccines
- MRSA and other types of staph infections
- Preventing staph infections
Course Length: About 45 minutes
This course includes access to a Free Learning Management System. Add employees, assign courses, and even track training that occurs in the classroom.