All workers who have risk of blood and bodily fluid exposure must be trained on bloodborne pathogens safety and universal precautions. The Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities Online Training covers the knowledge and skills required for working in healthcare facilities.
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Topics
- Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases
- How bloodborne diseases are tranmitted
- The requirements for the Exposure Control Plan
- Ways to prevent exposure
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Emergency procedures
- Signs, labels, and warnings
- Selection, use, and maintenance of PPE
Free Learning Management System
Included with the course is access to a free Learning Management System. Add employees, assign courses, track completion, and more!