Confined spaces can be very hazardous. OSHA has set of confined space regulations that are specific to construction activities. The Confined Space Entry Team Training for Construction Online Training will teach workers about the rules, regulations, safety precautions and procedures required for confined space entry.
Confined Space in Construction Training Topics
- Defining construction work
- Understanding competent persons
- The definition of confined spaces and permit required confined spaces
- Atmospheric, engulfment, physical, and other safety hazards.
- Duties of the authorized entrant, attendant, and entry supervisor
- Types of rescue teams
- Employer requirements for rescue
- Employee rescue
- Non-entry rescue
Course Length: About 45 minutes
Free Learning Management System
The course comes with access to a free LMS. Add employees, assign courses, track completion, generate reports, and more!