Construction sites have a unique set of hazards. The Forklift Safety for Construction Online Training will teach your operators about these hazards, as well as the skills, techniques, and precautions needed to drive safely. This course is can be an excellent component for your company operator certification program and help you comply with 29 CFR 1910.179.
Forklift for Construction Course Objectives
After completing this course, the student will:
- Understand OSHA and industry regulations for operating forklifts in construction environments
- Understand the importance of safe forklift operation
- Know how to conduction pre-start inspections
- Understand safe operation of rough terrain forklifts
- Understand basic maintenance requirements for rough terrain forklifts.
Training Time: About 45 minutes