Scaffolding is frequently used in construction. Employees must be familiar with the regulations for scaffolding, and understand how to perform work on them safely. The Scaffolds for Construction Online Training will teach workers about the common types of scaffolding, how to identify scaffolding hazards, and how to manage the hazards of working on scaffolding.
This course lasts about 60 minutes.
Scaffolding for Construction Training Subjects
- OSHA scaffolding requirements and regulations
- Understand the hazards of working on scaffolding
- Common types of scaffolding used in construction
- Safe work practices for using scaffolding
Scaffolding Regulations Covered
- 29 CFR 1926.450 - 454- Scaffolds
This course includes the use of a free Learning Management System for your company. Add employees, assign training, run reports, and more!