Scissor lifts are commonly used to access elevated work areas. The JJ Keller Scissor Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments online course covers the regulations and safety requirements for operation of scissor lifts.
Online Scissor Lift Training Topics
- The types of scissor lifts.
- Scissor lift operator required training.
- Pre-start and work site inspections.
- Setting up, operating, and moving a scissor lift
- Working on a the ground near a scissor lift.
- About 45 - 60 minutes
Free Learning Management System
When you order this course, you will also get completely free access to your own learning management system. This LMS will allow you to:
- Add employee records
- Assign and track online course completion
- Track normal classroom and in the field training
- Create training reports
- Video on demand access
- Assign training supervisors
- Create student groups