Lockout Tagout is the process of isolating hazardous energy to protect employees. It is commonly used in many facilities and construction sites. "Affected Employees" work around LOTO isolated devices and systems, but do not perform the lockout tagout operations themselves. The Lockout Tagout for Affected Employees DVD is an 11 minute video that teaches affected employees about the requirements for working safely near LOTO isolated components.
Lockout Tagout for Affected Employees DVD Subjects
- The definition of lockout tagout
- The difference between "authorized" and "affected employees"
- The LOTO process
- Procedures for restarting affected equipment
Lockout Tagout for Affected Employees DVD Contents
- (1) Lockout Tagout for Affected Employees DVD - An 11 minute video that covers LOTO for affected workers.
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
LOTO for Affected Employees DVD Preview