The Michigan Aerial Lift Operator Training Compliance Kit will give you everything your business needs to train and certify employees to operate aerial lifts. This kit includes aerial lift training and certification materials, a written safety policy, and all the required documentation and forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Designate an experienced operator to be your aerial lift trainer.
- Train and certify aerial lift operators.
- Create a written aerial lift operations safety plan.
- Issue wallet cards.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings on aerial lift operations.
- Document aerial lift inspections.
Michigan Aerial Lift Operator Compliance Kit Description
- Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training PowerPoint® - A complete aerial lift operations PowerPoint presentation that you can customize to your business. Is is about 45 slides long. Use it on a computer, a projector, or print it out and use as handouts.
- Aerial Lift Safety Policy - An aerial lift safety policy, provided in Microsoft Word®, that you can edit and customize.
- Aerial Lift Operator Permit Template - Update with company specific information, and print out as many as you need.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, participant worksheet, training rosters, training evaluations, and more.
- Weekly Safety Meetings - Weekly safety meetings on aerial lift operations.
- Forms - Aerial lift documentation and inspection forms.
Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - Construction Safety Standards - Part 32: Aerial Work Platforms
- Classroom - About 2 hours
- Hands-On Training - 2 -3 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.