The Michigan Confined Space Safety Training Compliance Kit contains training materials, a written PRCS entry plan template, permit space entry forms, and more. It provides everything you need to train and certify confined space employees in accordance with Michigan OSHA requirements.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Designate an experienced employee to be the trainer.
- Train and certify confined space entrants, attendants, and supervisors.
- Edit and customize the training materials.
- Create a permit required confined space entry policy.
- Survey confined spaces.
- Issue confined space permits.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings.
- Issue confined space worker wallet card.
Michigan Confined Space Training Compliance Kit Description
- Michigan Permit Required Confined Space Safety PowerPoint® - A complete training presentation on confined space safety. It is easy to edit and customize. Use on a computer, on a projector, or print out and use as handouts. The presentation is about 50 slides.
- Permit Required Confined Space Entry Policy - A PRCS entry policy, written in Microsoft Word®, that you can tailor to meet the exact needs of your business.
- Confined Space Hands-On Certifications - Provide hands on training and evaluations for entrants, attendants, and supervisors.
- Training Forms - A complete set of forms for your training program. This includes a training outline, participant worksheet, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, training rosters and evaluations, and more.
- Confined Space Forms - Space evaluation forms, rescue plans, rescue evaluations tailboard meeting forms and more.
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - General Industry Safety Standard, Part 90.
- Classroom Training - About 2 -3 hours
- Hands-On Training - About 2 hours
This product comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.