The Michigan Fall Protection Safety Policy provides the policies and procedures for use of fall protection. It is written to the MIOSHA requirements, and is easy to edit and customize. This policy document is about 15 pages long.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Customize to your business.
Michigan Fall Protection Policy Description
- Program responsibilities
- Fall protection hazard assessment
- Fall protection hierarchy
- Work that requires fall protection
- Types of fall protection systems
- Controlled access zones
- Protection from falling objects
- Inspection, maintenance, and storage
- Rescue plans
- Accident investigations
- Program evaluation
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - Construction Safety Standards, Part 45.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.