The Michigan Forklift Operator Safety Policy provides a written policy for use of forklifts at your facility. This policy is written to the Michigan LARA Part 21 Forklift operator regulations. It is provided in Microsoft Word®, and it can be easily edited.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Customize it to the needs of your business.
Do you need training to go along with your forklift safety plan? Check out the Michigan Forklift Operator Safety Training Compliance Kit.
Michigan Forklift Operator Safety Policy Subjects
- Program responsibilities
- Areas with forklifts in use
- Vehicle requirements
- Authorized vehicles
- Atmospheric requirements
- Fuel handling and storage
- Battery charging and maintenance
- Trucks and railroad cars
- Vehicle operations and safety requirements
- Maintenance and inspections
- Program evaluation