The Michigan Forklift Operator Safety Training Compliance Kit allows businesses to train and certify forklift operators in-house in accordance with MIOSHA. This comprehensive kit includes forklift operator training and certification materials, a written forklift safety policy, and forklift operation and inspection forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Designate an experienced operator to be the trainer.
- Train and certify forklift operators.
- Create a forklift operations safety policy.
- Issue forklift licenses.
- Customize training materials to meet your needs.
Michigan Forklift Operator Safety Training Compliance Kit Description
- Forklift Operator Safety PowerPoint® - A complete forklift operator training presentation, about 50 slides, that covers the safety requirements for forklift operation. This can be customized easily. Use on a computer, a projector, or print it out and use as handouts.
- Forklift Safety Policy - A written forklift safety policy, in Microsoft Word®, that can be customized to the needs of the business.
- Hands on Certification - Perform a driver evaluation on each type of forklift.
- Weekly Safety Meeting Forms - Conduct weekly safety meetings on forklift safety.
- Forklift Forms - Training roster, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, forklift inspection forms, and more.
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - General Safety Orders Part 21
- Classroom Training - About 2 hours
- Hands On Certification - 2- 3 hours