The Michigan Lockout Tagout Energy Control Policy provides the required plan for isolation of hazardous energy at your facility. It is provided in Microsoft Word®, and it can be edited and customized. The safety plan is written to MIOSHA regulations, and is about 10 pages long.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Customize it to your business.
Michigan Energy Control Policy Description
- Program responsibilities
- Sources of energy
- LOTO equipment
- General lockout tagout requirements
- Lockout tagout procedures
- Group lockout
- Shift changes
- Removing abandoned locks
- Equipment that is not lockable
- Restoring equipment to service
- Outside personnel
- Training Requirements
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - General Industry Safety Standard, Part 85, Control of Hazardous Energy
If for any reason this does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.