Many employees use some sort of hand or power tool as part of their work. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure that they are properly trained to use them safely. The Hand and Power Tools Compliance Kit provides a great training program, and a safety policy that covers hand and power tool use.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Conduct hand and power tools safety training with employees.
- Customize the training materials to meet your needs.
- Create a company hand and power tools safety policy.
- Conduct hand and power tools weekly safety meetings.
- Perform a hand and power tools safety audit.
- Hand & Power Tools PowerPoint® - A great module for training your employees on safe and proper use of tools. This presentation is about 55 slides, and can be customized and edited to the needs of your business.
- Training Forms - Course outline, student worksheet, certificate of completion, wallet card template, training roster, quiz and answer key, and hands on certification form.
- Safety Program - A complete policy document on the use of tools in the workplace. This is written in Microsoft Word®, and it can be customized to your business.
- Safety Meetings - Add these safety meeting forms to your company weekly safety meeting program.
- Classroom - About an hour
- Hands On - 2 to 3 hours
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart P - Hand and Portable Powered Tools and Other Hand-Held Equipment
- 29 CFR 1926 Subpart I - Tools - Hand and Power
Available In A Value Pack
The Hand and Power Tools Compliance Kit is available in the following Value Packs:
We guarantee your satisfaction. If this product does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.