Create a Construction Accident Prevention Program & Site Specific Safety Plan
This program is for construction employers. For general industry, check out the general industry safety program
Length - About 70 pages
Site Specific Safety Plan - Includes a template you can use for each project.
Format - Microsoft Word® - Edit and copy your program as needed.
OSHA Compliant - Meets requirements of 19126.20(b).
Scope - Covers the most commonly required subjects for construction employers.
Download - As soon as you place the order, you will received the download. Also available on CD.
Weekly Safety Meetings - Dozens of weekly safety meetings you can use to emphasize and reinforce important safety principles.
Forms - Record Keeping, Emergency Action Plans, Incident Investigation, Job Hazard Analysis, Safety Plan Acknowledgement & More!
Emergency Action Plans - A policy for emergency action plans, included an EAP template.
- General Construction Accident Prevention Plan
- Site Specific Safety and Health Plan
- OSHA Injury and Illness Record Keeping Policy
- Job Hazard Analysis Policy
- Accident Investigation Policy
- Fire Prevention Policy
- Fall Protection Policy
- Ladder & Stairway Policy
- Scaffolding Safety Policy
- Excavation and Trenching Policy
Select the Program and Training option to get a great collection of training materials to go with your construction safety plan.
Save over $600 with this package!
- Training Outlines - Easy to follow directions for providing training.
- PowerPoint Presentations® - Covers every subject. You can edit and customize as you need. Use in the classroom or print out and use as handouts in the field.
- Quiz and Answer Key - Evaluate classroom learning.
- Hands On Certification Forms - Verify they have learned the required skills in the field by completing these hands on performance requirements.
- Wallet Card Templates - Create and print your own company wallet card training records.
- Training Documentation - Training rosters, evaluations, record forms and more!