Ladders are frequently used, and misused, in construction operations. OSHA has specific requirements for the arrangement and use of ladders. Workers need to be trained for their own safety, and to comply with the law. The Ladder Safety Compliance Kit provides worker training, a safety policy, and forms for your business.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train employees on ladder safety.
- Create a ladder safety policy.
- Customize training materials to your business needs.
- Ladder Safety PowerPoint® - A quick presentation (about 25 slides) that covers both the regulatory and safety requirements for working with ladders. This can be updated and customized to your business. Add your own pictures and text for a great training experience.
- Safety Program - A complete policy, written in Microsoft Word®, that you can update to the needs of your organization. Add it to the company EHS program.
- Training Documentation - Course outline, student worksheet, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet card template, hands on certification.
- Classroom - About 1 hour
- Hands On - About 1/2 hour
- 29 CFR 1926 Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders
Available In A Value Pack
The Ladder Safety Training Compliance Kit is available as part of the following value packs:
This product comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason, this product does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.