This program is for general industry employers. For construction, check out the Construction Safety and Health Program.
The General Industry Safety and Health Plan will help you establish your company safety program. It includes the safety policies that, according to OSHA, apply to most general industry employers. The program is provided in Microsoft Word®, so it can be edited, customized, and duplicated easily.
Note: Select the "Program and Training" option above to upgrade to the Safety Plan & Training Kit. It includes this great safety plan, and all the training materials you need to train and certify your employees. Save over $400.00 with this package.
- Length - About 65 pages.
- Format - Microsoft Word® - Edit and customize as needed.
- Scope - Covers all of the most commonly required subjects for general industry employers.
- Download - Download immediately after purchase. Get started right away! Also available with CD.
- Guarantee - 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know for a full refund.
- Safety Audit Forms - Conduct regular safety audits.
- Weekly Safety Meetings - Conduct weekly safety meetings on the included topics.
- Forms - All the required forms for each subject. This includes accident investigation, fire prevention, hazard communication and more.
- Emergency Action Plans - Templates to create emergency action plans for your business.
- Basic Safety and Health Policy
- Job Hazard Analysis Policy
- Accident Investigation Policy
- OSHA Record Keeping Policy
- Hazard Communication Policy
- Personal Protective Equipment Policy
- Fire Prevention Policy
- Walking and Working Surfaces Policy
- Emergency Action Plan Policy
- Weekly Safety Meetings
- Safety Audit Forms
- Training Forms
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Hazard Communication Pictograms & Label Template
- Fire Prevention
- Emergency Action Plans
Do you need materials to train employees? Upgrade to the Training Package to get a complete set of training materials for everyone of these topics. It is bundled together for one great price. Each training kit includes:
- Training Presentation - Provided in Microsoft PowerPoint®, you can edit and customize this presentation. It's easy to add your own pictures and text, or just use it as is.
- Quiz, Answer Key, and Hands On Certification - Evaluate learning with quizzes and answer keys. You can also perform a hands on verification of skills by using the hands on certification forms.
- Wallet Card - Use the wallet card template to issue wallet cards for your employees.
- Training Documentation - Training rosters, evaluations, training outlines, participant worksheets, case studies, and more!