Businesses with 10 or more employees are required to keep track of work related illnesses and injuries. In 2015, OSHA updated the types of accidents that require immediate reporting. The OSHA Record Keeping Compliance Kit contains the training materials, policy document and OSHA 300 forms your company needs to train employees and maintain a record keeping program.
With this kit you can:
- Create an OSHA injury and illness record keeping policy.
- Train employees and supervisors on the requirements for injury and illness record keeping.
- Complete the OSHA 300 Injury and Illness Log
- Report injuries and illnesses with the 301 injury reporting form.
- Post required summaries with the OSHA 300A form.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings on injury and illness record keeping.
Click on the links to view samples.
- OSHA Injury and Illness Record Keeping PowerPoint® - Train your employees on the requirements of the record keeping standard, and what type of injuries and illnesses need to be reported.
- OSHA 300 Policy - A written policy, provided in Microsoft Word, that outlines your company plan.
- Training Documentation - Course outline, test and answer key, certificate of completion, student worksheet, wallet card template, training roster form, training documentation form, weekly safety meetings, and more.
- OSHA 300 Record Keeeping Forms - 300 Injury Log, 300A Summary Reporting, 301 Incident Report Form.
- Classroom - About an hour
- 29 CFR 1904 - Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
We think this product will be a great fit. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.