Employees who are exposed to blood or other potentially contaminated infectious materials must be trained by the employer on managing bloodborne pathogens hazards. The Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Training Compliance Kit provides employers with the training and written policies they need to manage a bloodborne pathogens program.
With this product you can:
- Download the BBP Compliance Kit immediately.
- Create a Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Policy for your business.
- Designate an employee to be the Bloodborne Pathogens trainer.
- Certify employees on the requirements for bloodborne pathogen protection and universal precautions.
- Customize the training materials to your facility.
- Conduct and track engineering controls evaluations for BBP.
- Create and track exposure events.
- Perform bloodborne pathogen safety meetings.
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training PowerPoint® - A training presentation that covers the requirements and work practices for facilities with BBP hazards. This can be edited, updated, and customized to any business.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet card template, training roster, evaluations, and more..
- References - Needlestick Injury Prevention, BBP fact sheets, NIOSH Selecting Sharp Containers, Exposure Incident Fact Sheets, 1910.1030.
- Occupational exposure and jobs with potential exposure
- Exposure risk and determination
- Blood, OPIM, and BBP related diseases
- Methods of compliance - Engineering controls, work practice controls, and PPE
- Safe work practices and preventing needlesticks
- Use, care and maintenance of personal protective equipment
- Labels and signs
- Housekeeping and disposal
- HBV vaccinations and exposure follow up
- Classroom Training - About an hour
- Hands-on - About an hour
BBP Safety Policy
A complete Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan, provided in Microsoft Word, that explains the procedures in place at your facility. This can be easily customized and updated.
- Weekly safety meetings
- Sharps injury log
- Cleaning schedules
- Exposure documentation
- Safety rules
- Engineering controls evaluation forms
- Exposure forms
- 29 CFR 1910.1030 - Bloodborne Pathogens
We guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason this product does not meet your needs, let us know within 30 days for a complete refund - no questions asked.
- File Size: About 8 MB
- Availability: Download or by mail on CD
- Number of Students: Unlimited
- Authorized Trainer: Designated by employer - form included.