Every business must have an electrical safety program that outlines the policies and procedures for protecting employees from electrical hazards. This policy is provided in Microsoft Word®, and can be edited and customized to your business.
Electrical Safety Program Topics
- Program Scope and Responsibilities
- Training Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Portable Electrical Equipment & Extension Cords
- Temporary Wiring
- Wet Areas
- Working on De-Energized Equipment
- Vehicular and Mechanical Equipment
- Working on or Near Energized Equipment
- Energized Electrical Equipment Safety Program
- Contractor Employees
Do you Electrical training materials and entry permit templates? Check out the Electrical Safety Training Compliance Kit - it contains this plan and the training and forms your business needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.