Businesses with moving machinery must have safety guards to protect employees from injury. The Machine Guarding Safety Program provides the safety policy template your business needs. It is written in Microsoft Word®, and it can be edited and customized easily.
Machine Guarding Policy Topics
- Purpose & Program Responsibilities
- Dangers of Operating Machinery
- General Machine Guarding Requirements
- Machine Guarding Hierarchy
- Lockout Tagout
- Maintenance Programs and Inspections
- Training Requirements
- Program Review
Employees must be trained on the types of guards in use in their facility. The Machine Guarding Compliance Kit contains this safety plan, as well as the training and forms required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.