Asbestos is a serious hazard. Employees need the right information and policies to protect themselves and minimize exposure. The Asbestos Safety Training Compliance Kit provides the required safety training, as well as the written policy document that OSHA requires.
Asbestos Safety Training
- Asbestos Safety Training PowerPoint® - A presentation slide (about 55 slides) that covers the safety requirements for working with asbestos hazards. This presentation can be edited and updated to match your company's specific situation.
- Training Documentation - Outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet card template, training rosters and evaluations, and more.
- Safety Policy - A complete written policy, provided in Microsoft Word®, that can be edited and customized.
- Forms - Medical questionnaires. inspection forms, work authorization form, ACM inventory, hazard report form, smoking cessation info.
- The nature and hazard of asbestos
- Asbestos related illnesses
- Exposure limits and monitoring
- Medical surveillance
- Regulated areas
- Eliminating and managing asbestos hazards
- Emergency actions
- Working in asbestos hazard areas
- Respiratory protection and PPE
- Housekeeping and waste disposal
- Training requirements
- Classroom Training - About 2 hours
- Hands On - 2-5 hours
Asbestos Safety Policy
A complete written policy, provided in Microsoft Word®, that can be edited and customized.
- 29 CFR 1910.1001 - Asbestos
30 Day Money Back Guarantee! If for any reason this product does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund! No questions or surveys to fill out. We want you to feel confined with your purchase.
- File Size: About 4 MB
- Availability: Download or by mail on CD.
- Number of Students: Unlimited
- Authorized Trainer: -Designated by employer, form included.